2021 Summer camp Registration is OPEN NOW
in-person and online
Our camp incorporates lessons in drawing, painting, sculpture, crafts (including mixed media).
Lessons will be both instructor and child-directed, with child being encouraged to seek out inspiration in a variety of media.
Our instructors will provide lessons in art history, as well as using literation as point of departure for some of our creative projects.
Students will recreate famous art works by Van Gogh, Picasso, Monet, etc.
For every 4-5 kids there will be a teacher to make sure that kids are always busy creating and learning.
The groups will be separated based on the age to different classrooms.
All our instructors have an extensive background in fine art and teaching.
Camp is available 5 days a week (Monday-Friday).
All supplies are included.
Parents are encouraged to provide a snack and lunch.
*No food containing nuts in consideration of children with nut allergies*
*No food sharing*
Online students will be working on the same project with us on ZOOM real time.
We will provide all needed materials.
Students will be guided with step by step instructions.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Health Precautions/Social Distancing
1. We have installed plexiglas between students, reducing the class size, teachers and students will be checked for temperature upon arrival with a Non-Contact thermometer.
2. Teachers will wear mask, Students will wear mask unless it's not required by the law, (Gloves and head shields for teachers will be available).
3. Students and teachers will use hand sanitizer upon entering to school,
and hand sanitizer will be available at the school at all times.
4. Cre8sart will have extra masks in case students or the teachers forget to bring one with them.
5. Students' work station will be sanitized before and after each student.
6. Students will have their own supply (brushes, pencils, eraser to use which will be in a plastic bag with their name) paint and other supplies will be given to them by the teachers.